Boost Your Website’s Income With These 5 Tips Through Internet Marketing
Internet marketing people often start by monetizing their websites or blogs with Google AdSense. The ads just seem to blend seamlessly into your web page, appearing more like content than advertisements. If they’re part of your site, when people click on them, you get money. As simple as that.
Some Internet marketing niches provide lots of income. The keyword “dating” for example, costs advertisers between $21 and $41 thousand dollars per day for clicks! If you have a dating site and use AdSense, you’re probably going to make some pretty good money. Another example for an awesome keyword is “walmart“. People earn huge amount of money by these words. But there are plenty of keywords like this. You can get all of them by a quick google search.
Internet marketing is full of niches, however, and not all of them are as competitive. Then, what? How can you make more money?
These 5 simple tricks will help you to increase your AdSense revenue, regardless of the Internet marketing niche you’re in:
1. Use colors that are identical to your website or blog when you design your ads. If your blog has a blue sidebar, for example, you’ll want the background of the ad and the border of the container to be the same color blue. Use the same font color as you use in the sidebar, too. when you do this, the ads seem to blend right into the page, and people click on them more often, meaning more money for you.
2. Place your ads at the top of the page, not the bottom. People won’t click on ads they can’t see. Because majority of the users just focus on the first 200-300 words of content.
3. Add a Google search box to your site. Anyone who searches from it and clicks on an ad that appears beside the search results will earn income for you. This is a great way of extra income from Google.
4. Get other Internet marketing webmasters into the program. Add a referral button to your website. Affiliate marketing is no-brainer for earning huge amount of money everyday as a passive income source for your life.
5. Let YouTube be part of your website. Increase your visitor’s experience by using video. When you combine AdSense with the videos, and people click on the ads, you’ll be paid.
These 5 simple ideas could bring your Internet marketing business a lot more cash. If you can’t install AdSense code yourself, get a tech person to do it for you. Yet, Google’s directions at the site are pretty easy to follow.
If you’re not already using AdSense, go to Google and apply for an account. Of course, you’ll need a website or blog first, so that you can show Google where the ads will be placed. Then, when you do put the ads up, be sure to stick to Google’s terms of service. If you advertise your page in the wrong place or click on your own ads, for example, you could lose your ability to make money in this way forever, I say forever.
But having a way to monetize your blog or website so painlessly is a no-brainer. As soon as your site is up, go over to Google and apply. Once you’re accepted, place the ads, and start driving traffic to your site. Your AdSense income won’t be enormous to start, but as your Internet marketing business grows, your AdSense income will grow with it.
Thank you for coming this far, I hope you have a prosperous and wonderful day ahead 🙂👍
Looking for a website designer and developer who can make your business live in the digital world with ease? Then consider checking out my Brand.
Any doubts? Contact me